What is Short Term Medical?
Not having health insurance coverage for even a short amount of time can be expensive. What if you have an accident?
Short Term Medical can help cover the cost of:
- Office visits
- Outpatient spine and back visits
- Limited Preventative
- Prescription Coverage
- Optional: Accident Add-on
- Apply for coverage any day of the year- no qualifying event needed. No waiting for an enrollment period.
- Complete a medical application- Short Term Medical is medically underwritten. Application questions help determine if you’re eligible for coverage.
- Choose your plan duration from 1 month to just under 12 months, depending on the state where you reside.
- Pick your plan- Four different Short Term Medical plans to choose from with many deductible options and a $2 million lifetime maximum benefit per covered person.